Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's not the Bubbles' fault

It's my GPS that's failing me...

Dunno why, but I've been hankering for curry chicken...so with John workin late, I figure I'll either try to create a curry or treat the boys to take away...

So, I go to the freezer. No chicken.

So, I go to the basement freezer. No chicken.

I could've sworn I bought a package of chicken breasts 2 weeks ago.

We might've eaten it. Did we?

I honestly can't remember. I'll put it on the shopping list to make sure.

Now that I've hunted for the elusive chicken, I seriously do not feel like driving to pick up take away and I'll pass on pizza delivery.

OK Guys! How 'bout some dogs and shu mai and samosas? Yay!

Talk about a smorgasbord! The oven's cranked and dinner's a heatin.

I put my glass to chill in the freezer for my Sweetie's-not-home-it's-mediocre-martini-time, and what do I find?

Yeah, you know what I'm going to say...the chicken. Duh!

Maybe the GPS's fine afterall...Memory's the first thing to go, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment