Friday, April 23, 2010

The big defrost

Some days I feel more domestic than others. But they are few and VERY far between. This was one of those domesticated days.

While I didn't do what I've wanted to do - change the clothes in my closet to the appropriate season - I did what John could never do - sort out the woodworking magazines littering the house. (Actually, they consumed his vanity in the master bathroom, but I don't wanna embarrass him...so ssshhhh, don't tell.)

I tossed about a ton of my old mags too and it all felt so good.

I also tried to start dinner a bit earlier by defrosting a whole chicken in the morning...but since it was a rock at 6 - and it was a Friday - and a little medical procedure knocked John on his butt, we went with our pizza fall back.

Thanks Pizza guys up the street!

Oh well...I'm hoping that bird'll be toast on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment