Tuesday, April 20, 2010

If you could have ANYthing ...

...you wanted for dinner tonight, what would it be?

I've been asking myself this because the Bubbles seem to be AWOL...prolly playing in some 3-year-old's sun-drenched backyard. Fooey.

I think I want Chinese...perhaps I could whip up some egg rolls and some sauteed noodles....I wonder what's in the pantry to further this along...

Well, I've got the goods, but I also have VERY hungry spawn, so what can I do quicker? OK, here's your choice boys: Naan Pizzas or Baked Eggs.

Resoundingly, they opted for Baked Eggs. OK, easy and fast. For details, see In heavy rotation, but today I added 5 stems worth of fresh thyme leaves and 4 slices of prosciutto that I sliced into ribbons.

I hope the Bubbles come play with me soon.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that sounds really delicious, except you lost me on the Rosemary ham. Is that some kind of foodie metaphor, or is she your butcher?

    David S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! The Rosemary Ham is a deli meat that I found pre-packaged for sandwiches...Ooooo, but if only I had my own butcher....

    ReplyDelete