Friday, April 16, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Yes, it's pizza night...and Conte's has been calling to me for some time like a Siren's Song - without the repercussions!

OK, maybe repercussions in the cholesterol department, but I can count on 2 fingers the times I've had lunch since entering the realm of the underemployed...so I should be OK...John? Not so much.

But Conte's is a treat, and we deserve a treat. So do you, by the way! We all do every now and again.

MMmmmm....Oh MY! That everything pizza - no anchovies! - was to die for! And really hit the spot. Thin crust, the most flavorful sauce, mouth-exciting toppings and a beer to wash it down. Truly, it's heaven on a bread-like product. Right...It's heaven PERIOD.

Those of you in the Princeton area or with ties here will understand what I'm saying...Others of you will have to make it over here for a taste.

And when you do...lemme know so I can join ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment