Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March

Pshaw, not me...I've been through enough, doncha think?

I went through the day tying a loose end here, opening a door there...a little cream of wheat for brekkie with the guys - home today because of the storm carnage - and a pot of strong java to steel my soul.

Mom got out of the hospital; took care of unemployment application; no answer at any orthopedist's office for Dill; worked on resume; tried desperately to get out of the electronic void having NO Blackberry creates; and totally forgot about my plans for tonight. Yikes! Where's Eve's email address???

Every few months, my friend holds a 'salon' to discuss stories in Lilith Magazine (http://www.lilith.org/index.htm) and I had promised to make Wild Cookies for this issue's oft-postponed gathering...

These cookies are my signature...people rave about them...people dream about them!
So they are MINE, and that's why I had to remove the recipe, because they're now (June 2014) my income...



I'm betting that tomorrow, the phones will be answered, electronics will succumb to my whim and the rain will stop so on Weds we'll get a long-needed rainbow (yeah, I know St. Patrick's Day should be on Tues, but I'm taking a wee bit o'literary license)....Hope yours is bright too!

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies were yours?? I grabbed one as I was ready to leave. Yum! Am enjoying your food and family journeys. Maybe inspire me to venture out in the food kingdom. You have a great gratitude attitude Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete