Friday, March 19, 2010

The gift of sleep...

What a difference a day makes! Or shall I say, night?

Aside from last night's comfort dinner, I needed a good night's sleep and a chance to sleep in, just a little even, so I could shake yesterday's feeling of inundation.

Thankfully, Dill and his immobilized leg could fit in the MiniCooper so I could sleep 'til 8 and John could drop him at school by 7:30a.

I'm grateful for this beyond compare and it worked like a charm!

Got up today, renewed and rejuvenated! And got tons accomplished: Headed back in to office for last dribbles of electronic stuff; made phone calls; vacuumed; and, most importantly, got caught up here for you! ; )

As with Friday nights in the employed times, it's pizza night this lean evening...even the jobless deserve a break, doncha think?

I've got the glasses chilling and I'll make a salad...the birds are chirping (really, they are!)...the lads are happy, if not limpy: Jere took a bike spill this afternoon - Band-Aids (brand adhesive bandages...don't need the J&J cyberpolice on my tush!) everywhere!...and all's good in our little corner of the world.

It's amazing what a little sleep can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment