Saturday, March 13, 2010

TGIF? Not this week...

Crappy day...found out the Governor no longer needs my services...hate leaving my DHS family...hate looking for work...hate worrying about the finances, worrying about confidence, and most of all seeing the worried look on the boys' faces.

Man this sucks: I love my job; I love the job 'my' Department does; I love the work I do to help others...

But, OK...John, running rings around so-called supportive spouses, offers to pick up pizza or Chinese or ribs or whatever - and what does Dill say? Whatever's in the freezer!

He knows there's a store of hors d'oeuvres/pizzas of the mini and personal variety/skewers/etc in the basement freezer and empathetically thinks this is the easiest dinner around.

And what do I say? OK! Break open the cartons and preheat the ovens!

Details?
Here goes:

-My caring children and husband get me through a tough time with hugs, compliments, smothering and dinner...

Gosh...hope tomorrow is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment